Search This Blog

Saturday, July 31, 2010

First Post

I am Nick's older brother Dom and I will also be contributing reviews to the site. I am 19 years old and play offensive line at Eastern Illinois University. I will, however, not be contributing lists as I have seen too many movies to narrow it down to any top 10's (I shit you not, the number is quite embarassing). I have always loved movies and, like my younger brother, hope to be a movie critic one day. But, seeing as that will be a pretty tough thing to do, we figure this is the best way to get our voices heard. My film tastes are also not quite as refined as I'd hope (I still hold a special place in my heart for the Nic Cage action trio of Face/Off, The Rock, and Con Air), but I hope through writing about and discussing movies with other people my tastes will grow. Lastly, like my little brother said, don't come around and troll and cut our opinions down. If you have an opinion post it and we will gladly discuss. But if you come to the site just to be a jerkoff, then you can kindly leave.

Oh and yah, Armond White can lick my taint

No comments:

Post a Comment